Friday, July 16, 2010

Private home/cabin rentals Lebanon (Middle East) for a weekend in Feb/March?

I am an American (never been outside the Western Hemisphere, traveling alone) who is visiting a friend who lives in Lebanon this February/March, and will be celebrating my birthday during that time. While I am on a bit of a budget, one thing that I would like to splurge on is a weekend with my friends there in a house or cabin in an interesting area (ski, coastal, historical, etc). I haven't really been able to find anything online, and figure that the people here might be able to save me some time and tell me if such weekend rentals exist in Lebanon, how much to expect to pay (Fri-Sun or Mon), and where to find listings for them. Thanks all!Private home/cabin rentals Lebanon (Middle East) for a weekend in Feb/March?
There's a very nice place in Faraya (ski area, like 1 hr away from Beirut) called Hotel Badr... It's not so much of a hotel more like chalet.... Very cozy! Prices vary according to how big the chalet is. They're number is 00961.3.749999


Hope this helps! ;)Private home/cabin rentals Lebanon (Middle East) for a weekend in Feb/March?
try the ministry of tourism website and click on lodging


www.destinationlebanon.gov.lb/eng/inde鈥?-


hope this will help
www.ewaseet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment