Friday, July 16, 2010

Nature Retreat/ Authentic Log Cabin rentals in Iowa?

My husband and I would love to get away from it all in a log cabin somewhere near Iowa (where we live). I find many cabins for rent on the internet but they have all the modern ameneties that we just don't want! If I wanted to watch TV I would stay home! LOL Does anyone know of a place that rents REAL log cabins-no electricity, real fireplace, etc? Thanks!!Nature Retreat/ Authentic Log Cabin rentals in Iowa?
Ahh a person with similar tastes. Roughing it in the wilds!


I have found a site that may be of help.


There are over 400 cabin rentals listed, however they are not divided into states.


Some look rustic and others downright luxurious! (There are photographs).


So it may take some browsing.


http://www.cabinresorts.com/page-s2_23.h鈥?/a>





In addition to this I can only suggest enquiring at a couple of real estate agencies or advertising privately in the local newspapers.Nature Retreat/ Authentic Log Cabin rentals in Iowa?
April, I hope this site was useful to your search and you found a great cabin.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment