Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fishing Cabin Rental.... I'm from Northern IL?

I am looking to take a fishing trip in the later part of this summer for 4 or 5 days with my friends. I am from northern Illinois, and am willing to drive 4-5 hours. There will be 6-8 people total, I would like to find a place with good bass and panfishing. I don't have a boat, so I would like to find somewhere that rents a boat also. Also a place with some kind of bar nearby is good also. I have looked online but have no idea what I am looking at.Fishing Cabin Rental.... I'm from Northern IL?
Cragun's Resort and Hotel in norhtern MN. Look it up on line, everything you wished for and more.Fishing Cabin Rental.... I'm from Northern IL?
Life O' Riley resort. Lake Vermillion Bay


www.lifeorileyresort.com

No comments:

Post a Comment