Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can someone recommend a site for cabin rentals in lake tahoe that is by the owner?

I need a cabin in South Lake Tahoe, and all I can find via google/yahoo are the sites with realtors and what not. I want a site that contact information is given by the owner, and also I don't want to have to get charged by the site for stupid fees.Can someone recommend a site for cabin rentals in lake tahoe that is by the owner?
It's best to do your homework and use online research to find available rental properties. There are a lot of choices for rentals in the Lake Tahoe area.





Rather than give you a specific property name and location, I would suggest that you do some research on the available houses/condos, the prices and the locations. I have used justvr.com in the past and it was quite helpful for narrowing down my choices and booking the rental house.Can someone recommend a site for cabin rentals in lake tahoe that is by the owner?
Like others stated, I would use on of the many By Owner sites like www.vrbo.com or www.rentalo.com.





With that said, is there any reason why you want a ';by owner?';
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa鈥?/a>
  • mascara
  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment