Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can someone suggest a good site for finding cabin rentals in Illinois and Michigan?

I went to yahoo and google and searched ';cabin rentals (state)'; and all I keep getting is very messy sites that don't really get me the information I want. I just want to see a site that lists several, or even just their own, cabin rentals. Instead I keep getting sites that rent vacation homes and very few cabins.Can someone suggest a good site for finding cabin rentals in Illinois and Michigan?
Every state has a Department of Natural Resources site, or DNR. Do a search for Illinois or Michigan DNR sites. They will list all the camping, state parks and cabins available in the state parks. Also go to KOA's website ( www.koa.com I think), they also offer cabins along with camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment